Elf of the Forest Elf of the Forest

Often, guns won't shoot, bullets hitting a target won't do anything, you can walk in the air, as well as many other problems. At this point, the game is pretty much unplayable. I hope that if you continue to work on this game, you can fix some of these problems.

BALANZZE BALANZZE

The grammar of the voice is not very good. Also, a sound or animation that signifies that you have clicked a button makes an enormous difference in the overall game, and it is fairly simple to implement. The voices often overlap, which can get annoying. Make sure to use punctuation at the end of sentences. Not a terribly original idea, but it works well on mobile. The physics is also mostly good. Not bad, but not terrific.

Vectrex71 responds:

Hi Dudeguy021 !

Thanks for your time and your words ! I Will see what i can do !

Fuzzy Hero Fuzzy Hero

Slow and buggy. Is there a download?

Spelling Game Spelling Game

Occasionally, words are misspelled that shouldn't be. Other than that, not bad.

BED✰HOGG BED✰HOGG

Very nice! One of those games with simple mechanics, but can take a while to get the hang of. And in 48 hours? Amazing work!

Defend the Heart Defend the Heart

Simple, but done really well. Keep it up!

SrGanja SrGanja

Good idle game with some new mechanics thrown in. Good job, but some parts are broken and crash the game. Other than that, good job.

Spike Fly Spike Fly

Occasionally, items will be placed in impossible to reach locations. Other than that, it's fine.

HawkSandwich responds:

Yeah, there's a lot wrong with this game. It was more of a little thing I did in a day just to waste time, it's a terrible game XD Sorry :3

Super Recoil Gun Super Recoil Gun

Wow! This game has very unique mechanics. I've never seen something like this before, 5/5 for being original!

Freddy Fazzbear's Felony! Freddy Fazzbear's Felony!

There are just so many things bad/wrong with this... but I doubt you are willing to listen to my criticisms.