Vision of Eternity Vision of Eternity

There are some cool ideas bouncing around, I especially like the bells that emerge in the middle of the piece.

However, it never really evolves. I would've liked to see you throw around more instrumentation and effects with that melody line, and having it earlier in the piece would've kept more interest.

The piece would benefit with a heavier kick. It sounds like you sidechained every other track with the kick, but the kick isn't loud enough to justify the amount. It also helps to just compress a bassline or some of the pads, so everything doesn't drop when you have a bunch of kicks in a row.

You would also benefit from a bit more high end. You could try adding some hi-hats, or even some white noise with a band pass filter moving with the shape of the music. Your kick could also use a bit more low end, as well as a click (in case people are using earbuds).

Again, great ideas, great melody, and bringing back the bells at the end was a nice addition.

Keep making music, I'll be watching to see what you create in the future!

Through Time and Space Through Time and Space

Very cool melody line and fills!

The only suggestion I have is that when you have a sequence of fast kicks, you should only duck the sidechained tracks for the first kick, otherwise it will sound a little wonky.

Cool piece, I'd love to see it in something!

DreyLand responds:

Hi,
I'm really glad you like it! :D

Thanks a lot for the advice, I'll improve!

Celestial Celestial

I really enjoyed this piece. It was really well balanced, but there were a couple points that didn't flow well.

The intro was excellent, but the transition didn't fit well, and could be smoother.

The low-pass filter at 3:40 should've been done more rapidly or more gradually. It sounds fairly awkward the way it is.

But otherwise, it sounded excellent. Great musicality, great track, and fantastic job!

Fear not this night Fear not this night

This is a fantastic piece! I love pretty much every aspect about it. The only thing I can say is that you should raise the quality when exporting it. But I do have one question: why are the licensing terms so strict? If you use creative commons, people who use the piece will have to credit you, and you'll get more people to know about your music. But eh, it's your decision I guess. Excellent work!

AzuMulu responds:

It's because I don't have rights to the song that this is a cover of and therefor I can not grant anybody permission to use it.

Robot Roar [PREVIEW] Robot Roar [PREVIEW]

Sounds good! I am interested to see the full song. What software do you use?

Lethalix responds:

Thanks! and i use FL Studio 11 and Massive! :D

SpringTrap -FNAF3- SpringTrap -FNAF3-

Unless you intended the piece to be in major, you should flat the E in the bass part. That's the only thing that bothers me, but it's pretty important that a dark song be in a minor key. Other than that good job.

Lethalix responds:

Thanks...but this is not a big project i wanted to use a lot of time...but people seems to like it :)

「Crystal Heart」[VERSION3] 「Crystal Heart」[VERSION3]

I really like the piece, but the sound quality is very poor. Try adjusting tracks' individual volumes as well as the master volume down a bit. Again, a great song, but it can be painful to listen to at times.

AzuMulu responds:

It has a sound limiter and it never goes into clipping, you sure its not your headphones? I listen it through my headphones (a 75$ pair and also a 100$ pair) and through my laptop speakers, and none of them get to loud.

Me vs You Me vs You

Heavier kicks would really make this piece. I think that starting out with only the main synth and then building from there by adding different tracks would've worked better than the current intro. I also believe that the end could have been much better. However, I really like the body of the piece and the melody is fantastic. Overall, nice job!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. Good job!!! I would love to hear more variety in future songs.

Reddz responds:

Thanks man I was actually experimenting with that one im glad you enjoyed it bud!

Sea Monkeys Sea Monkeys

Much improved, great job!!!